Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Toy Story Birthday - Jessie Theme

This month has been so hectic, but I guess it's not a bad problem to have. I have had at least one order a week all month long and am behind on posting pictures for them. One of my favorite orders this month was a Toy Story birthday party. I don't know about you guys, but Toy Story was by far, one of my favorite Disney movies. Even when the sequels came out and I was well into my teenage and early adult years. I loved how the sequels showed how Andy grew-up and it seemed to be mostly in line with my growth as well. Truly a GREAT movie, all three of them!

But back to cookies, my all mighty faithful customers in Houston are still reaching out to me for orders and I am so thankful to have their support but it has forced me to learn some of the hassles of shipping cookies. These Jessie cookies were the first order that I have ever shipped. Normally, I only accept Houston orders where I know that I will be back in town for the delivery. But when my customer insisted that I deliver the cookies, I was forced to do some research. As I write this, they are in-transit to Houston, and I hope all goes well. Another Cookie Counter first! It is very exciting that I get to experience all of these "firsts" as a hobby baker.
I am truly thankful to have such AMAZING customers! Smiley Couldn't do it without you guys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...